MCCP Seriously Silly Superlatives is a forum hosted by Robo.
Not unlike the high-school superlatives voted on for yearbooks, this forum allowed forumers to choose who they thought was most likely to achieve a certain listed goal. The moderators, more specifically, Robo, Poisenman101, and Vital Viper; posted several threads over a period of weeks asking forumers to talk about who they felt was most likely to accomplish something. These threads were generally light-hearted; asking silly questions like, "Who would most probably get counseling from television psychologist Dr.Phil?". Whenever a forumer responded answering with the name of another forumer the staff tallied the response as a vote for that title. Those who were selected most likely to do something were awarded a rank title stating this.
- Most likely to travel the world: Stalemate
- Most likely to be on Dr.Phil: Robo
- Most likely to have octuplets: Stalemate, Raluca and Bloopinator are tied up at two votes each
- Most likely to star in a movie: Dracophile
- Most likely to play in a professional sport: Tom
- Most likely to climb Mount Everest: No contest, Blingstr
- Most likely to become president: Stalemate? Possibly a tie between Dracophile and Vital Viper if the fourth "vote" counts, otherwise Vital Viper takes the title.
- Most likely to eat a pokemon: Melaugh
- Most likely to be miss universe: iTsAmy94
- Most likely write a best selling novel: More stalemate confusion, Possibly a three way tie between Halfling, Projectmatt, and Poisenman101.
- Most likely to be a professional musician: Miki_Niki
- Most likely to live in a tree: Shlurb
- Most likely to be on the FBI's top 10: Payton
- Most likely to become a comedian: Walmartshry
- Most likely to become a zoo keeper: Wolfeh
- Though it was not allowed, oddly non-staff users technically had the ability to start threads.